Sunday, 12 July 2009

Day 13: Some serial killers

I'm still watching serial killer documentaries. Todays art, two chalk and charcoal portraits of serial killers, touched up a bit in photoshop. I deliberately tried to go for a loose, courtroom artist kind of style, which might have been a bit precious of me. I'm not really happy with the likeness of either subject, but I quite like the second one just as a picture. The first one is a little overworked; I didn't want to ruin both of them completely, which is why I stopped.

First, Ted Bundy:

Photobucket

And now, Jeffrey Dahmer:

Photobucket

I've also been working on some music today, and tidying my room. And now I am tired. :3

*zzz*

1 comment:

  1. Love the style. You really nailed the look on Ted Bundy. Seems to me a good style for a graphic novel, maybe?

    ReplyDelete