Monday, 21 September 2009

Finally, some stuff.

Between commission work, work work, illness, a fucked up scanner and a camera that has suddenly decided not to charge itself up, it has not been a good time for transferring stuff from paper to the computer. Gods damn, it's been nearly a month! What I've got for you today started on the computer anyway; a few abstract/text photoshop experiments I've been putting together over the last couple of days.

Photobucket

Digital Abstract #1

Photobucket

Digital Abstract #2

Photobucket

Flesh Field 1

Photobucket

Who Will Deliver Me From Myself?

Remember to click on the horizontal pictures for the whole thing!

Once I do get the ability to put stuff onto a computer again, I will have a good backlog of stuff: I've been playing round with geometry and so forth of late, and have about half-filled a moleskine notebook with interesting stuff. Unfortunately, for the moment, it's all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment