Saturday, 6 February 2010

I am an Anonymous Motherfucker

I have an idea in a sketchbook for a collection of photographic self-portraits featuring signs showing all the nasty things people have called me for little reason. Many of them are pedestrian. I obviously need a fair few colourful ones. Thankfully, FdB has a google alert on his name and has found this blog. So I'm hopeful. Franz, darling, I want you to try and top 'Anti-Isreali venom dog' which is the best thing anyone has ever called me. 'Anonymous Motherfucker' is a definite keeper as well. I am not sure why it is worse being an anonymous motherfucker (I'm not really anonymous of course) than letting the whole planet know exactly where you live.


Later this evening, I will post a cartoon. Joy!


I know this blog has been kinda weak for the last six months. I'm still very sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment