Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Work from Exhibition, other things!

So fucking hell I got a lot of work to show you! First, here is my piece from my first Third Year show.



Koan #1
Ink, acrylic paint, charcoal, digital print


Here are the two bits:



Corpse
Ink, acrylic paint, charcoal





Imagine There's No Heaven
Digital print


You will notice that each piece has a seperate title. This is because I am playing around with structuralist literary theory and the idea of a title as a sort of metatext. The pieces can be read on their own, but when exhibited they are given one title and thus the reading is complicated! Doesn't really work at the moment because it's too ironic. I am building up two bodies of work, drawings and texts, but since the texts are just happy phrases rendered in naff garish fonts that only look semi-good printed out huge (which costs loads) I will just show drawings.



After Andreas Vesalius
Charcoal, chalk, spraypaint





Tiny Tim
Charcoal, acrylic paint, chalk, spraypaint





Another World, All Dead
Charcoal, acrylic paint, coffee, colouring chalk, spraypaint, fineliner





L'homme Armee #2
Acrylic paint, ink, charcoal





Sophie
Ink, charcoal, acrylic paint, colouring chalk


Hope it was worth the wait! See you again whenever, I'm a busy bee (bzzzzzzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment